Sunday, August 29, 2010

Playlist 28.08.2010


We literally had to run to make it to the studio in time this week. Once again, we made it just in time and played a bunch of real cool records. Basically the thing we've been doing for almost 13 years now. Anyway, those who tuned in had the pleasure of listening to music from Godspeed You Black Emperor, Tindersticks, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, Aloe Blacc, Suzanne Vega and James Wilsey.

And yeah, we just HAD to play that new Thermals-single again (not sure what to make of the new record though).

01. The Killers - Shadowplay (Joy Division-cover)
album: Sawdust
02. Tindersticks - Harmony Around My Table
album: Falling Down A Mountain
03. Suzanne Vega - Caramel
album: Tried & True: The Best Of Suzanne Vega
04. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - I Learned The Hard Way
album: I Learned The Hard Way
05. Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
album: I Need A Dollar 12"
06. Queens Of The Stone Age - In My Head
album: Lullabies To Paralyze
07. The Soft Pack - C'Mon
album: The Soft Pack
08. The Thermals - I Don't Believe You
album: Personal Life
09. Hayseed Dixie - Omen (The Prodigy-cover)
album: Killer Grass
10. James Wilsey - San Bernardino
album: El Dorado
11. Godspeed You Black Emperor - Glockenspiel Duet Recorded On A Campsite In Rhinebec
album: Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment