Sunday, March 27, 2011

Playlist 26.03.2011: Dan Sartain, Obits, The Computers


I brought a lot of new records with me to the studio last night. Some of which should be out now (Obits), in april (Dan Sartain) or may (The Computers). I just had to play a track off that new Rival Schools-record. Pedals, as it is called is out now. I remember seeing this band in my hometown somewhere in I guess the early 2000s when they did't even have a record. Time sure does fly.

Furthermore I played some soundtrack-material for you from the late & great John Barry and Giorgio Moroder, whose Midnight Express theme The Chase recently got a nu-disco update courtesy of Martin Brodin. Pretty ok, if you ask me.

01. The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can
album: Let There Be Funk-compilation cd
02. Obits - No Fly List
album: Moody, Standard & Poor
03. Secret Sisters - I've Got A Feeling
album: s/t
04. Lemonheads - Ride With Me
album: Lovey
05. Dan Sartain - Perverted Justice
album: Legacy Of Hospitality
06. Jay Reatard - See Saw
album: Matador Singles '08
07. Youth Brigade - Did You Wanna Die?
album: Sink With Kalifornija
08. Twilight Singers - Get Lucky
album: Dynamite Steps
09. John Barry - The Persuaders - Main Titles -
album: The Music Of ITC-compilation
10. Mogwai - San Pedro
album: Hardcore Will Never Die But You Will
11. Flats - Never Again
album: Never Again 7"
12. Kyuss - Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop
album: Welcome To Sky Valley
13. Rival Schools - Wring It Out
album: Pedals
14. The Computers - Group Identity
album: We Are The Computers
15. Giorgio Moroder & Martin Brodin - The Chase 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment